- Go Hiking
- Get Involved
- Be Informed
- Trail Store
- Our Community
- About Us
Check permission of authorized/registered user
- Blog entry - all users are permitted to have their own blog
- Book page - all users are allowed to add a page to an existing book, e.g. the site guide. They can't edit other people's pages without additional permissions.
- Forum topic - can contribute to any forum they can access
- Image - See page
- News item - not sure about reasonable restrictions
- Page - can create pages (with images- see above) and edit their own pages. I think this is sufficient for volunteers to maintain whole subtrees of the site on specific subjects. They will need some help to get their topic properly linked up from known pages and may need some other support occasionally.
Left menu items
- Needs organizing just like those of more permitted users - mostly deletions of junk
- Create content
- My Blog
- My unread
- Recent posts
- what else?