- Go Hiking
- Get Involved
- Be Informed
- Trail Store
- Our Community
- About Us
This is a list of the currently known problems users may encounter while exploring the New York - New Jersey Trail Conference Web site. In many cases, we suggest a workaround that you can employ.
- Newest item:
- Lower half of /cart/checkout screen messed up in Internet Explorer 8
- Firefox may not accept our security certificate
- Awkward Register and Join/Renew process
- I ordered as a Member but don't see the Member price.
- I get the message "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site .... Operation aborted"
- The tabs at the top of the page wrap and you can't get the dropdown to stick.
For reference, you can also look at the list of Fixed Problems if you so desire.
(Note to editors: New entries should be placed at the top of this bulleted list. Child pages should be used for details of the problem and linked into the bulleted problem. When a problem is fixed, it should be moved to the Fixed Problems book with the the fix date appended, optionally annotated with the nature of the fix and/or marked using the strikeout font.)