- Go Hiking
- Get Involved
- Be Informed
- Trail Store
- Our Community
- About Us
Design Our 2016 Volunteer T-Shirt!
Source:New York-New Jersey Trail Conference
Deadline Extended! We are now accepting submissions through Sunday, Feb. 14!
Calling all artists: The New York-New Jersey Trail Conference wants your creative designs for our 2016 volunteer T-shirts! Each year, the Trail Conference hands out these shirts to the dedicated people who donate their time to our organization. Your T-shirt design would help promote the Trail Conference and say thank you to all of our hard-working volunteers.
From now through Feb. 14, we are looking for one-color designs that celebrate the great work of our volunteers. Entries will be voted on by the Volunteer Committee. The winner will receive their design in a frame, and their choice of a new Trail Conference map!
1) All entries must sent via email to Volunteer Coordinator John Leigh by Feb. 1 Feb. 14.
2) All entries must be single color (a one-color design to be printed on a color T-shirt).
3) All entries become property of the New York-New Jersey Trail Conference.
4) The decision of the Volunteer Committee is final.
5) All designs may be modified to meet Trail Conference branding guidelines.
6) Winner will be announced in Trail Walker and E-Walker, and on Facebook and Twitter.