- Go Hiking
- Get Involved
- Be Informed
- Trail Store
- Our Community
- About Us
Harriman-Bear Mountain Trails Map
Price: $9.95(postage/handling $1.60)
2016, 16th ed.
Two-map set, map #s 118 & 119
Printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek, this revised, digitally-produced two-map set is a must-have for outdoor enthusiasts interested in exploring the rich network of trails in Harriman and Bear Mountain State Parks. This revision now includes a significant improvement to the topographic elevation contour lines.
The maps in this set feature:
- More than 230 miles of marked trails within Harriman and Bear Mountain State Parks, as well as surrounding parklands
- Sections of the Appalachian Trail and Long Path, including recent relocations of both trails
- Detailed trail mileage numbers directly on the map front
- 20-foot elevation contours
- 1:36,000 scale (1 inch = 3,000 feet)
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- Complete trail index and guide to trail blazing on map backs
- Enlarged inset map of popular Bear Mountain area
- State land boundaries
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Springs, viewpoints, mines, and other points of interest
- Parking areas
- Public transportation
- Park contact information, history, and regulations
- UTM grid with latitude/longitude markings
Built on more than 75 years of mapping experience, New York-New Jersey Trail Conference maps are your source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are Made By the People Who Build the Trails and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.
Save even more by buying the Harriman Combo Package of this map set and corresponding book.