- Go Hiking
- Get Involved
- Be Informed
- Trail Store
- Our Community
- About Us
Communications / Editorial Assistant
Posted March 15th, 2010 by cgemmell
Assist the communications manager with various tasks relating to both printed and electronic communications.
NECESSARY SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to write clearly and succinctly.
- Comfortable using computers and willing to learn new software.
- Must have a sense of humor and be able to resort to it often.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
Assist the communications manager with various tasks relating to both print (Trail Walker) and electronic (website and e-news) communications. These may include:
- tracking and updating event details on the TC calendar
- updating news, advocacy, and other pages on the website
- preparing regular e-news blasts
- writing short articles for Trail Walker and the website (volunteer profiles, club news, etc.)
Training:The following training will be provided:
- how to create content on TC website
- how to use TC software to create and send email blasts
Location Type:Off Trail
Age Requirements:18 and older