- Go Hiking
- Get Involved
- Be Informed
- Trail Store
- Our Community
- About Us
Posted May 11th, 2010 by cgemmell
With a membership of 10,000 individuals and 100 organizations, the Trail Conference has a combined membership of over 100,000 active, outdoor-loving people. Help sustain the vitality of one of the metropolitan area's largest membership and volunteer outdoor organizations by engaging with its membership in its mission of providing access to open space in our region.
NECESSARY SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:We will match your skills, qualifications, and interests to the projects on hand. Typical skills are:
- basic computer competency
- volunteer coordination
- computer-based research
- Willingness to engage with membership is a key qualification.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
A range of duties including:
- responding to questions from members
- working with the staff and other volunteers on projects design to enhance member services
- and overall support of membership.
Training:As required, on the job.
TIME COMMITMENT:At least five hours per week
Location Type:Off Trail
Oversight:Membership and Development Director
Age Requirements:18 and older