- Go Hiking
- Get Involved
- Be Informed
- Trail Store
- Our Community
- About Us
Trail Chair Training : Trail U 1035
Building relationships is a simplified description of what a trails chair does. But what more does the job entail? Trails chairs are volunteers who have a volunteer supervisor reporting to them and as such have a lot of responsibility. So it is not surprising that new trails chairs have questions such as
· What am I responsible for?
· Where do I go for help?
· How do I fill out a form?
· How do I know the things that are supposed to be done are being done?
· How do I build trust and relationships?
Learn the answers to these questions and more through hands-on exercises and discussions. At the same time, build your tool kit so that though using trust and delegation you can:
· Build relationships and develop a team to provide service to your park partners
· Develop and tap into resources to solve problems on and off the trails.
· Learn about annual plans, retention of volunteers, awards, and more.
Workshop Date:Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 9:30am - 3:30pm
Location :Trail Conference Headquarters, Mahwah, NJ