This 54-mile ultramarathon is possibly the most challenging trail race in the Northeast, and the Trail Conference is delighted to support the event. We need volunteers to help at the Mink Hollow Aid station. Runners often spend 3-4 hours on the trail between aid stations. Volunteers at aid stations are imperative in both the safety and integrity of the race. Volunteers are welcome to sign up for more than one shift.
For More Info about the race: www.manitousrevengeultra.com/
Select one or more shifts you are most Interested in to Register
Co-Captains for Aid Station:
Manitou's Revenge aid station Volunteer duties:
- Assist in setting up and taking down the aid station, including hauling water and supplies approximately 0.7 miles from the nearest parking area
- Maintain runner accountability by writing down bib numbers and communicating with race HQ
- Prepare food and drink at the aid station and help runners refill water bottles and hydration packs
- Assist runners in any way possible to help them get back out on the trail
- Should have a positive attitude
Parking: Eastern Devils Path - Mink Hollow Parking
583 Mink Hollow Rd
Elka Park, NY 12427
Mink Hollow Aid Station is the Aid Station 6 on Manitou’s Revenge Ultramarathon. Located on the Devil's Path between Sugarloaf Mountain and Plateau Mountian. Take the Saugerties exit 20 from I-87.
Elka Park, NY
Additional event information