We will meet at FDR State Park at 9:00 am at the French Hill School parking.
- Bring water, lunch, work gloves, and friends.
- We supply tools. There is work for every level of interest.
- Safety glasses and hard hats are required. If you do not have your own, they will be provided and it is required that they be worn.
- We offer on-the-job training with experienced leaders.
- The day will end at approximately 4 pm.
Prior to your first workday, please complete the Volunteer Service Agreement:
- For 'Location/Facitlity' use Taconic Region
- For 'Description of Volunteer Service' use Trail Crew
Mail the form to the Taconic Region address shown on the form. This form must be completed once per calendar year.
Visit the Yorktown Trail Crew page to learn more about our Trail Crew.
If you have any questions please contact Jane or Walt Daniels at [email protected] or 914-245-1250.
2075 Baldwin Rd
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Additional worktrip information