EVENT POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER
Check Events Calendar for makeup events (including a 3/26 Long Distance Trails Crew Worktrip)
Join the Long Distance Trails Crew and help build and restore our region’s local long-distance trails.
These volunteer lead worktrips are open to everyone: experienced trail builders seeking to develop their skills, as well as people with no experience looking to try something new and give back to the trails they enjoy.
The crew works Friday, Saturday, Sunday every other week. Details for each worktrip will be posted on a rolling basis. Register here to be included on the LDTC Mailing List and receive details on upcoming worktrips.
We will meet at 9:00 am at the Lake Tiorati Circle Parking Lot in Harriman State Park.
- Wear sturdy boots or shoes, long pants and bring your work gloves.
- Bring your lunch and plenty of water.
- Safety glasses and hard hats are required. If you do not have your own, they will be provided and it is required that they be worn.
- Training is hands-on. No experience required.
- The day will end at approximately 4 pm.
Prior to your first workday, please complete the Volunteer Service Agreement:
- For 'Location/Facitlity' use Palisades Region
- For 'Description of Volunteer Service' use Trail Crew
Submit the form online or mail the form to the Palisades Region address shown on the form. This form must be completed once per calendar year.
Visit the Long Distance Trails Crew web page to learn more about our Trail Crew.
If you have any questions please contact Chris Reyling (914) 953-4900
Arden Valley Rd
Southfields, NY 10975
Additional worktrip information