We will meet at 9:00 am at the Sam's Point Visitor Center.
- Wear sturdy boots or shoes, long pants.
- Bring your work gloves.
- Bring your lunch and plenty of water.
- Safety glasses and hard hats are required. If you do not have your own, they will be provided and it is required that they be worn.
- Training is hands-on. No experience required.
- The day will end at approximately 4 pm.
Prior to your first workday of the year with the crew, please complete the Volunteer Service Agreement:
- For 'Location/Facility' use Palisades Region
- For 'Description of Volunteer Service' use Trail Crew
Mail the form to the Palisades Region address shown on the form. This form must be completed once per calendar year.
Visit the Long Distance Trails Crew web page to learn more about our Trail Crew.
400 Sam's Point Road
Cragsmoor, NY 12420
Additional worktrip information