We will meet at 9:30am.
- Bring water, snacks and lunch.
- Please wear hiking or sturdy shoes. Long pants and long sleeves are best for many projects.
- We recommend bug spray and sunblock.
- Most regular crew members have their own loppers, clippers, hammers, gloves, hand saws and other common trail maintenance tools. We can also provide these tools as well as tools for specific projects including rock bars, baskets, picks, mattocks, sledge hammers, nails and paint.
Prior to your first workday, please complete the Volunteer Service Agreement:
- For 'Location/Facitlity' use Taconic Region
- For 'Description of Volunteer Service' use Trail Crew
Mail the form to the Taconic Region address shown on the form. This form must be completed once per calendar year.
To register for this event, please contact Geof Connor at [email protected] or Cell (914) 621-2917.
Visit the Westchester East Trail Crew page to learn more about our Trail Crew.
6 Reservation Road
Cross River, NY
Additional worktrip information
General Event Information