We will be repairing and building trails throughout the region. Please register if interested in joining this work trip, and we will provide the meeting location information at that time.
All events begin at 9:00am. There is usually a walk to the work site, so please be there on time (call the leaders’ cell phone if you are coming to an event and are running late).
- For all work trips, bring your lunch, plenty of water, gloves, sturdy work shoes, and be prepared to get dirty.
- New for 2017: you will be expected to wear a hard hat (we will provide them, but bring your own if you have one) and eye protection (either prescription glasses or safety glasses--please bring your own safety glasses if you have them.)
- All tools, materials and training will be provided. Beginners are welcome on all work trips.
- Rain cancels: if in doubt, call the leaders between 6:00 and 6:30 that morning.
- Carpooling: if anyone is interested in carpooling (offering a ride or riding), please let the leaders know and we will try to arrange a shared ride. (Passengers please be prepared to contribute for gas.)
Visit the West Jersey Trail Crew page to learn more about our Trail Crew.
If you have any questions please contact Monica or David Day at [email protected].
Additional worktrip information