The New York-New Jersey Trail Conference is a non‑profit federation of 100 outdoor groups and 10,000 individuals working together to build and maintain 2,148 miles of hiking trails in southern New York and northern New Jersey. We also serve as a liaison with various agencies and as an umbrella advocacy group for the hiking interests in our area. We are active in conservation efforts and work to preserve open space.
Group membership in the Trail Conference supports trail work and trail protection in our region. Click here to see a list of our current member clubs.
Other Benefits to Member Groups:
- Enjoy a complimentary Trail Walker subscription for your President and Delegate
- Promote your group’s website to over 2 million hikers on nynjtc.org
- Distribute your group’s hikes to over 13,000 readers of the Trail Walker
- Generate interest in your group with exclusive spotlights in Trail Walker
- Reserve a complimentary table at Trail Conference meetings and meet our members
- Obtain low cost liability and accident insurance to help protect your group members
To apply for membership of your group:
- Click here for online club/group application form
- Click here to download a printable PDF application form
Thank you for your interest in the Trail Conference!