The New York-New Jersey Trail Conference is known for its high quality hiking guide books and maps. The Trail Conference offers its books and maps to organizations and companies at a competitive discount, and strives to reinforce positive relationships with customers by providing quality customer service. To ensure the best experience for our customers, the guidelines below are followed.
Product Return Guidelines
- All returns must be authorized by the orders department within 60 days of receipt. Please contact us at 201-512-9348 x811 or via e-mail [email protected].
- Damages must be reported upon receipt. Credit will not be issued otherwise.
- Maps/Books can only be returned if unused & in re-sellable condition.
- In invoice slip or original invoice number must be returned with the order.
- 15% restocking charge may be applied.
- Shipping and handling will not be refunded for returned merchandise, changed or cancelled orders.
- Once we receive your item(s) back, we will credit your account within 7 business days.
- 2% late fee monthly on overdue amounts.
- Credit will be issued for the previous edition of a map returned within 30 days of the release date of a new map edition. Returns between 30 and 60 days of the release date of the new edition will receive half credit (half the price paid for that map at last purchase time). A maximum of 50 items can be returned - any combination of items. The first 25 will receive full credit and the second 25 will receive half credit.