Winter '21 Trail Walker Is Here!
The latest issue of Trail Walker is here!
In the Winter 2021 edition, we look back on a challenging year that brought out the best in our trail community. From your unwavering support of our mission to the incredible trail projects our volunteers and Corps members completed despite a shortened work season and new restrictions, one thing became clear: our Trail Family is passionate, resilient... and growing! More people than ever before are looking for safe, enjoyable experiences outdoors, and thanks to you, the Trail Conference is prepared to support just that.
Inside this issue, you'll find articles on:
- A look back at our 2020 projects and how they're making your trail experiences safer and more enjoyable
- A look ahead at our 2021 goals
- Another conservation win for the Long Path
- Updates on the new Delaware Water Gap & Kittatinny Trails map set and the latest edition of Walkable Westchester
- The introduction of our Giving Circles