2016, 2nd ed.
Two-map set, map #s 125 & 126
Printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek, this digitally-produced two-map set is a must-have for outdoor enthusiasts interested in exploring the many parks and trails throughout the central north region of the New Jersey Highlands.
The maps in this set feature:
- More than 230 miles of marked trails within more than 30 parks in northern Morris County and adjacent portions of Passaic, Sussex, and Warren counties
- Parklands including Pyramid Mountain, High Mountain Park Preserve, Allamuchy Mountain State Park, Mahlon Dickerson Reservation, and the Farny Highlands
- More than 45 miles of the Highlands Trail and the nearly 20-mile-long Four Birds Trail
- 20-foot elevation contours
- 1:40,000 scale (1 inch = 0.63 mile)
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- Parkland boundaries
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Viewpoints, waterfalls, mines, and other points of interest
- Parking areas
- Public transportation
- Park contact information, history, and regulations
- UTM coordinate grid
Built on more than 75 years of mapping experience, New York-New Jersey Trail Conference maps are your source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are Made By the People Who Build the Trails and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.
Save even more by buying the Jersey Highlands Combo Package of this map set and our North Jersey Trails map set that covers the Jersey Highlands further north.