2014, 11th ed.
Two-map set, map #s 115 & 116
Printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek, this revised, digitally-produced two-map set is a must-have for outdoor enthusiasts interested in exploring the rich network of trails in the vast parklands of northern New Jersey.
The maps in this set feature:
- Over 275 miles of marked trails within more than 16 parks in northern New Jersey, including Ringwood State Park, Ramapo Valley County Reservation, Ramapo Mountain State Forest, Norvin Green State Forest, Wawayanda State Park, Abram S. Hewitt State Forest, and the Pequannock Watershed
- Nearly 15 miles of the Appalachian Trail and 40 miles of the Highlands Trail
- 20-foot elevation contours
- 1:40,000 scale (1 inch = 0.63 mile)
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- Complete trail index and guide to trail blazing on map backs
- Enlarged inset map of Campgaw Mountain County Reservation and detailed inset of trails near Roomy Mine in Norvin Green State Forest
- State land boundaries
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Shelters and springs
- Viewpoints, waterfalls, mines, and other points of interest
- Parking areas
- Public transportation
- Park contact information, history, and regulations
- UTM coordinate grid
Built on more than 75 years of mapping experience, New York-New Jersey Trail Conference maps are your source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are Made By the People Who Build the Trails and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.
*Note that major trail changes in Ramapo Valley Reservation are not yet included in this map set. Click Here for a downloadable map of the new trail system.*
Click Here for more information about the maps, suggested hikes and additional resources.
Save even more by buying the Jersey Map Combo of this map set and our Jersey Highlands Trails: Central North Region map set that covers the Jersey Highlands further south.