- Cheerfully greeting visitors
- Answering phones and making store-related calls
- Fulfilling orders from visitors to the store
- Sharing trail tales
- Providing information to visitors about hikes and parks
- Shipping out orders from our web store
- Database projects and data entry
- Assisting with mailings
- Basic data entry experience
- Technologically savvy/internet proficient; able to learn how to use shipping/mailing software and perform point-of-sale transactions
- Ability to work in a seasonally busy environment
- Experience with sales/customer service
- Ability to learn – we train!
- Preferred knowledge of hiking and hiking trails, especially Ramapo Valley County Reservation
Expect an approximately 1-2 hours of training on the days you volunteer for the first three weeks.
High school Seniors and up are welcome to apply!
Once you're done with your shift, take a relaxing hike in the Reservation!
Time Commitment:4 Hours Per day, at least 1 time a week (Mondays-Fridays available; Saturday available beginning in April)
Trail Conference Headquarters