- Help plan, organize, and execute events
- Attend meetings
- Generate new ideas; be an innovator and help create event content!
- Staff events
- Solicit sponsorship, raffle prizes, and table venders
- Circulate interest in attendance
- Develop invite list and hand write invites
- Help identify interesting speakers
- Examples of Events you'd assist in planning:
- Passion for Trail Conference mission
- Ability to convey mission
- Event planning
- Good communicator
- Ability to identify and motivate potential sponsors
- Ability to build relationships with donors, members, sponsors and community stakeholders
- Ability to manage prospects
- Ability to work autonomously
- Graphic design
Trail Conference staff will provide all the necessary tools to aid in the solicitation of potential sponsors/vendors. If solicitation is not your forte, identifying potential sponsors for staff to follow up is also essential.
Meetings are held at the Trail Conference headquarters. Members are encouraged to engage in potential sponsors/vendors outside of the scheduled meeting time.
Take pride in knowing that you helped the Trail Conference grow its audience by hosting events that inspire stewardship!