Honors volunteers under 25 years of age who have enthusiastically and passionately made contributions serving the Trail Conference's mission.
Guidelines for Nominees
- Under age 25 for majority of volunteer service or project being nominated for
- Is someone who shows a respect for trails and the natural land and has demonstrated a long-term passion for the outdoors
- Volunteer contributions took place within the last 2 years
- Served within the past 1-2 years (preferably past year)
- Note: Those who have previously been given this award are not eligible