- Go Hiking
- Get Involved
- Be Informed
- Trail Store
- Our Community
- About Us
2010-03-08 Web Design Technology status call
Date:Monday, March 8, 2010 - 1:30pm - 2:30pm
See minutes below.
Ann, Walt, Josh
1. Special Topics:
2A. Subteam status reports - first and third Mondays
* Office status (Josh)
- Question re Donate -- does it go though store like membership and other stuff. (Yes)
- Punch list for appeal stuff for Regions -- Walt working on it.
Two directed e-appeals in 2009 went well ... want to test effectiveness of electronic delivery.
- Hire someone to help us with migration -- our list of what we can't figure out how to make work.
* Google Analytics and Theming (Doug)
* Social Networking (Doug-acting)
* Content (Georgette)
* Business model (Ann)
2B. Technology status reports - second and fourth Mondays
-- Current site
Requests for new functionality: view for Health & Safety, Donations by Region, Region page theming and other miscellaneous enhancements, These are impacting the D6 schedule.
Events appear on calendar but meetings do not -- they should. Walt is investigating.
-- Drupal 6 (Walt)
Walt to look for local Drupal expert to work with us on conversion issues and set up work session at the TC office.
-- CRM (Walt -acting)
3. Set goals for next couple of weeks
4. Specific action items requiring discussion.
Review outstanding actions
Next meeting: phone or office?
Parking lot (for later discussion):