- Go Hiking
- Get Involved
- Be Informed
- Trail Store
- Our Community
- About Us
Posted July 26th, 2010 by cgemmell
A Grant Manager is generally responsible for insuring that the terms of grant agreements are adhered to, reconciling invoices with grant budgets, attending meetings with granting agencies and architects, preparing reports and various paperwork associated with the grants, etc.
NECESSARY SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Administrative skills such as writing, filing, scheduling and rudimentary bookkeeping.
- Initiative and resourcefulness.
- Patience and persistence.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
- Insure that the terms of grant agreements are adhered to;
- Reconcile invoices with grant budgets;
- Attend meetings with granting agencies and architects;
- Prepare reports and various paperwork associated with the grants.
Training:Trail Conference filing and bookkeeping, grant administration workshops hosted by funding agencies
Commitment Type:Long Term
TIME COMMITMENT:Two or more hours per week, as needed
Location Type:Off Trail
Oversight:Membership and Development Director
Age Requirements:18 and older