- Go Hiking
- Get Involved
- Be Informed
- Trail Store
- Our Community
- About Us
Web Writer/Editor: Westchester Parks
Posted May 30th, 2012 by Melissa McCutcheon
Create and maintain web content about parks in Westchester County.
NECESSARY SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- a computer, online access;
- ability to write clearly, concisely, and compellingly;
- a commitment to accuracy;
- patience to enter information (by uploading or typing directly) into a database;
- self-motivation while working independently;
- sufficient internet research skills to judge the value of on-line information;
- willingness to learn and use online tools.
Westchester residency helpful but not required.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
Create and maintain web content about parks in Westchester County working with the authors of “Walkable Westchester.” A great opportunity to support trails without getting dirty and from a location anywhere an internet connection exists.
Location Type:Off Trail
Work Site:at home or Trail Conference office