- Go Hiking
- Get Involved
- Be Informed
- Trail Store
- Our Community
- About Us
Dutchess - Putnam Appalachian Trail Management Comm
The Dutchess and Putnam County section of the trail is divided into four pieces, each with its own supervisors.
- Putnam - Bear Mt. bridge to Rt 301 in Fahnestock SP
- Dutchess South - Rt 301 in Fahnestock SP to I-84 bridge
- Mid Dutchess - I-84 bridge to DC Rt 20
- Dutchess North - DC Rt 20 to CT line on Schaghticoke Mt.
The committee is part of the AT Coordinating Committee which manages the whole trail in NY and NJ.
- Jim Haggett - Chair
- Walt Daniels - Supervisor (Putnam)
- Amisson - Supervisor (Taconic)
- George Muller - Overseer (Taconic)
- Dave Kinosky - Supervisor (Nuclear Lake)
- Vacant - Overseer (Nuclear Lake)
- Vacant - Supervisor (Northern)
- Vacant - Overseer (Northern)
- Ron Rosen - MARPC Delegate
- Hank Osborn - Regional Representative (staff)