Trail Conference volunteers like you make incredible commitments to the trails and lands we all love. Our success as an organization comes from the hard work, dedication and support of the many volunteers like you who selflessly share their time.
We invite you to join us for a safe, virtual celebration!
We'll kick off with a half hour of interactive chats, games and raffles, followed by a 40 minute presentation of the volunteer accomplishments and awards.
Please register by March 27. If you have any questions please e-mail [email protected] or call 201-512-9348 ext. 822.
The event will take place on Zoom and a webcast. We'll send login details closer to the date.
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Interactive games, chats, and prizes
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Awards Ceremony
When you sign on for the event at 11am, we will start by having everyone select a breakout room to join. In each breakout room we will have a different discussion topic led by a Trail Conference Staff Member. These are the topics that will be offered:
- Community Science and Exploring Nature: Join Brent Boscarino to learn about the diversity of life that surrounds you on the trail and share stories about your nature finds
- Maps: Join Jeremy Apgar for an interactive discussion about mapmaking
- Volunteer Leadership Opportunities: Join Peter Dolan to learn about different leadership opportunities available to you
- Less-Traveled Trails: Join Don Weise for an interactive discussion about the less-traveled trails in our region
- Trail Building: Tips, Tricks and Favorite Projects: Join Ben Sugar and Tracy Arcella to swap trail building tips, tricks, and share about favorite projects
- Native Plant Gardening: Join Linda Rohleder and Ryan Goolic for a Q&A about native gardening
- Yoga: Join Heather Darley for a mini yoga session
- Mystery Room: Join Amber Ray and Tori Finn in our Mystery Room