We will meet at 9:30am.
- Bring water, snacks and lunch.
- Safety glasses and hard hats are required. If you do not have your own, they will be provided and it is required that they be worn.
- Please wear hiking or sturdy shoes. Long pants and long sleeves are best for many projects.
- We recommend bug spray and sunblock.
- Most regular crew members have their own loppers, clippers, hammers, gloves, hand saws and other common trail maintenance tools. We can also provide these tools as well as tools for specific projects including rock bars, baskets, picks, mattocks, sledge hammers, nails and paint.
Prior to your first workday, please complete the Volunteer Service Agreement:
- For 'Location/Facitlity' use Taconic Region
- For 'Description of Volunteer Service' use Trail Crew
Mail the form to the Taconic Region address shown on the form. This form must be completed once per calendar year.
Visit the Westchester East Trail Crew page to learn more about our Trail Crew.
If you have any questions please contact Geof Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cell (914) 621-2917.
6 Reservation Road
Cross River, NY
Additional worktrip information