Highlands Trail New Jersey
New Jersey Highlands Trail Crew
Join the Trail Conference in repairing and maintaining the Highlands Trail in New Jersey.
- Work trips are led by NYNJTC's Conservation Corps members.
- Bring your lunch, plenty of water, sturdy workshoes, and long pants. Tools, materials, and training will be provided. Gloves, safety glasses, and hard hats, which are REQUIRED while on the worksite, will also be provided.
- Please register either online or by contacting Ama - do not just show up
- Trail Conference membership is not required to participate.
- No experience is necessary, we will provide the tools and the training on site. Be advised: work trips are strenuous.
- You must fill out a volunteer service agreement before attending a worktrip http://surveys.parks.ny.gov/s/NYNJTC_VSA/
Region - Subregion (supervisor):