Dear Organization Structure Committee Members,
At tonight’s meeting we agreed to meet next on January 5th at 6pm. My goal for that meeting is to recommend a Regional Trail Council charter for Board approval and to approve several job descriptions to release to RTC’s and program committees for feedback.
Here is an annotated list of descriptions:
- Trail Supervisor – final draft agreed upon
- Local Trail Committee Chair – see attached draft
- Volunteer Committee Liaison – Feel free to review but I’m going to redraft this to be a generic staff liaison to committees
- Program Coordinator - Feel free to review but I’m going to redraft this to be a generic staff liaison to regional trail councils
- Regional Trail Council Charter – John M. is going to send to me for revisions and then I will send back out to everyone
Thanks everyone for your input.
Edward Goodell, Executive Director
New York-New Jersey Trail Conference
Connecting People with Nature since 1920
600 Ramapo Valley Rd., Mahwah NJ 07430
W: 201-512-9348 x12