Thu, 10/22/2015 (All day)
Walt, John Magerlein, John Mack, Ama, Eric, Bob. ChrisR, Kevin
Status of Minutes:
Filled in structure widths by trail class.
Some controversy on step heights.
Books don't agree on the terms bog bridge, puncheon, boardwalk
We agreed on
- Bog bridge - long boards parallel to trail on sleepers
- Puncheon - long boards parallel to trail on posts
- Boardwalk - short boards perpendicular to trail on stringers.
- Walt will clean up the intro page.
- Eric and Ama will pull together more definitions
- Ama will supply Upper East Face spec.