Join us as we build and repair trails in Sterling Forest State Park with us! Projects include opening trail coorridors, trail tread repair and improvement, erosion mitigation and drainage, and technical dry masonry throughout the park.
- No experience is necessary, we will provide the training on site.
- Work trips are led by the NYNJTC's Corps members or on-staff trail builders.
- Tool, gloves, safety glasses and hard hats will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Wear sturdy shoes and long pants. Bring plenty of water, and a lunch if you plan to stay all day.
- Please let us know you're coming beforehand, and wait for confirmation prior to traveling to a crew trip, so that we can notify you of any last minute changes.
- Trail Conference membership is not required to participate.
- Be advised: crew trips can be strenuous and fun. Be prepared to exercise your body and mind!
- Notification of work site and meeting location will be provided upon sign-up.
Learn about our Conservation Corps at: http://www.nynjtc.org/corps