2014, 5th ed.
Five-map set, map #s 108, 109, 110, 111 & 112
Printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek, this revised, digitally-produced five-map set is a must-have for outdoor enthusiasts interested in exploring the trails and open space in the Palisades region of New York and New Jersey.
The maps in this set feature:
- 100 miles of marked trails and bike paths along the western side of the Hudson River from Fort Lee, NJ northward through Bergen and Rockland counties to Haverstraw, NY
- Parklands including Palisades Interstate Park, Blauvelt State Park, High Tor State Park, Rockland Lake State Park, Tallman Mountain State Park, Buttermilk Falls Park, Clausland Mountain Park, Flat Rock Brook Nature Center, Gurnee Park, Mountainview Nature Park, Rockleigh Woods Sanctuary/Lamont Reserve, South Mountain Park, and Tenafly Nature Center/Lost Brook Preserve
- Approximately 40 miles of the Long Path from its southern terminus at Fort Lee Historic Park
- Includes a recent relocation of the Long Path in Hook Mountain State Park
- Shows new trails in Lamont Reserve and a correction in the route of the Shore Trail north of Alpine Boat Basin
- 20-foot elevation contours
- 1:18,000 scale (3.52 inches = 1 mile)
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- Parkland boundaries
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Viewpoints, waterfalls, mines, and other points of interest
- Parking areas
- Public transportation
- Park contact information, history, and regulations
- UTM coordinate grid
Built on more than 75 years of mapping experience, New York-New Jersey Trail Conference maps are your source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are Made By the People Who Build the Trails and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.
Save even more by buying the Combo item of this map and Walking the Hudson.