2016, 7th ed.
Four-map set, map #s 120, 121, 122 & 123
Printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek, this revised, digitally-produced four-map set is a must-have for outdoor enthusiasts interested in exploring the vast parklands along the Kittatinny Ridge and adjacent section of the Delaware River through New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
The maps in this set feature:
- More than 275 miles of marked trails in portions of New Jersey (Sussex and Warren counties), Pennsylvania (Monroe, Northampton, and Pike counties), and New York (Orange County)
- Parklands including the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, High Point State Park, Stokes State Forest, Worthington State Forest, and Huckleberry Ridge State Forest
- More than 50 miles of the Appalachian Trail as it traverses the Kittatinny Ridge
- Detailed trail mileage numbers directly on the map front
- 20-foot elevation contours
- 1:36,000 scale (1 inch = 3,000 feet)
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- Complete trail index and guide to trail usage on map back
- Enlarged inset maps of many popular areas, including High Point Monument, Stony Lake, and the Delaware Water Gap
- Parkland boundaries
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Viewpoints, campsites, shelters, waterfalls, mines, and other points of interest
- Parking areas
- Delaware River information such as river mileage, access points, rapids, and river campsites
- Park contact information, history, and regulations
- UTM coordinate grid with latitude/longitude markings
Built on more than 75 years of mapping experience, New York-New Jersey Trail Conference maps are your source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are Made By the People Who Build the Trails and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.