2016, 11th ed.
Six-map set, map #s 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 & 146
Printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek, this revised, digitally-produced six-map set features trails in and around the Catskill Park and is a must-have for anyone who wishes to explore the many trails and protected lands in the Catskill region. This 2016 update includes a number of trail additions and other adjustments to the maps, including the new nine-mile-long section of the Long Path south of Phoenicia.
The maps in this set feature:
- All designated trails within Catskill Park
- All 35 peaks in the Catskills over 3,500 feet in elevation
- 50-foot elevation contours
- 1:63,360 scale (1 inch = 1 mile)
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- Inset map of popular North Lake area
- Mileage directly on the trails
- Detailed trail index and guide on the map backs
- State land and New York City DEP watershed land boundaries
- Marked trails, including the Long Path and Finger Lakes Trail
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Shelters/lean-tos and fire towers
- Springs, waterfalls, viewpoints, and other points of interest
- Parking areas
- Campgrounds and primitive campsites
- Park contact information and regulations
- UTM grid with latitude/longitude markings and magnetic-north navigation lines
Built on more than 75 years of mapping experience, New York-New Jersey Trail Conference maps are your source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are Made By the People Who Build the Trails and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.
Click Here for more information about the maps, suggested hikes and additional resources.