maintain trails, offer guided hikes, and more.
Organized in 1991 to promote the sport of hiking, camaraderie, physical fitness, and an appreciation of the wilderness, nature, and local history.
Rock Lodge is 145 acres of paradise situated in the Highlands of New Jersey, only 40 miles from Manhattan.
Our Mission: "Maintaining the Past *** Preserving the Future"
Westchester Trails Association (WTA) is a friendly, welcoming group of about 240 members - people of varying ages and diverse hiking interests who appreciate the natural beauty of our woods and trails. We hold hikes and other outdoor events every Saturday and Sunday throughout the year.
Renew or Enroll Your Club with the Trail Conference
Club membership in the Trail Conference supports trail work and trail protection in our region.
Member Club Benefits:
- Enjoy a complimentary Trail Walker subscription for your President and delegates
- Promote your group's website to over 2 million hikers on nynjtc.org
- Distribute your group's hike to over 13,000 readers of the Trail Walker
- Generate interest in your group with exclusive spotlights in Trail Walker
- Reserve complimentary table at Trail Conference meetings and meet our members
- Obtain low cost liability and accident insurance to help protect your group members